Leybold D65BCS Trivac rotary vane pumps have a pumping speed of 53 cfm and a ultimate total pressure of 1.5 x 10-3 Torr.
The D65BCS vacuum pump is a two stage oil sealed rotary vane vacuum pump with a 3 hp motor. It is a reliable compact pump and operates quietly at 57 dB(A).
BCS vacuum pumps are.designed for pumping corrosive and aggressive media, are corrosion protected, and can use PFPE for applications that need synthetic lubricants.
Rebuilt or Remanufactured Leybold Trivac BCS Vacuum Pumps:
All rebuild prices include disassembly, inspection & cleaning. Replacement of seals, gasket, springs, o-rings & valves. Other parts replaced as required upon approval for an extra charge. Pumps are then tested & painted.
Leybold D65BCS Vacuum Pump Applications:
- Generation of Rough and Medium Vacuum
- Pumping Corrosive or Aggressive Media
- Production of Semiconductors
- Chemistry Laboratories
- Research and Development
- Backing pump for Roots, Diffusion, Turbo or Cryopump Pump Sets
- Pharmaceutical Laboratories
- Analytical Instruments
- Evacuation of Refrigeration Systems
- Evacuation of Process Chambers
- Space Simulation
Leybold D65BCS Vacuum Pump Features:
- A wide range of accessories to match your application needs
- Compact Design
- Corrosion Protected
- Built in oil pump
- Continuous operation down to 1000 mbar
- Anti-suckback valve controlled via the oil pressure
- Vertical or Horizontal intake and exhaust ports
- Excellent vapor handling capability
- Highly Leaktight
- Reliability and long life
- Compact size
- Low noise, low vibration
Leybold Vacuum Pump Specifications:
|Vacuum Pump Model||D16BCS||D25BCS||D40BCS||D65BCS|
|Purchase Price (Rebuilt)||$||$3,500||$4,100||$6,500||$7,500|
Leybold D65BCS Speed Curves and Dimensional Drawings:
Click here to see more Rebuilt Leybold Vacuum Pumps.