Kinney KT150 rotary piston pumps are quiet running pumps with high pumping capacity at both high and low pressures. The triplex piston design is near vibration-free.
The KT150 Kinney vacuum pump includes an integral, positive pressure lubrication system to insure reliable lubrication at all pressure levels. Adjustable gas ballast valves are included as standard equipment for handling water and other vapor loads.
Rebuilt or Remanufactured KT 150 Kinney Vacuum Pumps:
All rebuild prices include disassembly, inspection & cleaning. Replacement of seals, gasket, springs, o-rings & valves. Other parts replaced as required upon approval for an extra charge. Pumps are then tested & painted.
KT 150 Kinney Vacuum Pump Applications:
- Vacuum Packaging
- Vacuum Furnaces
- Vacuum Coating
Kinney KT 150 Vacuum Pump Features:
- Full pumping speed down to 1 Torr
- Can operate continuously at any pressure up to 100 Torr
- Ultimate pressure 10 Microns (McLeod Gauge)
- Adjustable gas ballast permits handling of condensable vapors
- No metal to metal contact in pumping chamber
- Unequaled durability, even in dirty applications
- Compact footprint design
- Simple installation, no special preparations required
- Triplex piston design provides quiet, vibration-free operation
Kinney Vacuum Pump Specifications:
Kinney KT 150 Speed Curve and Dimensional Drawings:
Click here to see more Rebuilt Kinney Vacuum Pumps.