Kinney KD-30 rotary piston pumps are oil sealed single-stage pumps with a duplex design. They are rugged and reliable and offer high resistance to abrasion and corrosion.
The KD-30 Kinney vacuum pump is air cooled, and is equipped with an oil mist eliminator. Adjustable gas ballast valves are included as standard equipment for handling water and other vapor loads.
Rebuilt or Remanufactured KD-30 Kinney Vacuum Pumps:
All rebuild prices include disassembly, inspection & cleaning. Replacement of seals, gasket, springs, o-rings & valves. Other parts replaced as required upon approval for an extra charge. Pumps are then tested & painted.
KD-30 Kinney Vacuum Pump Applications:
- Drying Chambers
- Filling Machines
- Evacuatng Process Chambers
KD-30 Kinney Vacuum Pump Features:
- Can operate at any pressure up to Atmosphere
- Ultimate pressure 10 microns (McLeod Gauge)
- Adjustable gas ballast permits handling of condensable vapors
- No metal to metal contact in pumping chamber
- Air cooled
Kinney Vacuum Pump Specifications:
Kinney KD-30 Speed Curves & Dimensional Drawings:
Click here to see more Rebuilt Kinney Vacuum Pumps.