Alcatel 2033CP rotary vane pumps have a pumping speed of 27 cfm and a ultimate pressure of 1 x 10-4 Torr. These pumps are designed to withstand corrosive gas and can be used with perfluoropolyester PFPE inert fluids.
The 2033CP vacuum pump is a oil sealed dual stage rotary vane mechanical vacuum pump with a 1½ hp motor. It is reliable and designed for applications in the chemical industry and any vacuum processes that demand chemical resistance. The CP series has increased resistance to chloro and fluoro containing gases used in semiconductor processing.
Rebuilt or Remanufactured Alcatel 2033CP Vacuum Pumps:
All rebuild prices include disassembly, inspection & cleaning. Replacement of seals, gasket, springs, o-rings & valves. Other parts replaced as required upon approval for an extra charge. Pumps are then tested & painted.
Alcatel 2033CP Vacuum Pump Applications:
- Chemical Vapor Deposition (CVD)
- Low Pressure Chemical Vapor Deposition (LPCVD)
- Ion Implantation
- Molecular Distillation
- Dry Etching
- Vacuum Ovens
- Gas Analyzers
- Leak Detection - Mass Spectrometry
Alcatel 2033CP Vacuum Pump Features:
- A wide range of accessories to match your application needs
- Ability to handle corrosive gas
- Prepared for PFPE Inert Fluid Oils
- Designed for use in chemical industry vacuum processes and semiconductor industry
Alcatel Vacuum Pump Specifications:
|Vacuum Pump Model||2030C||2033A||2033C||2033CP||2060C||2063A||2063C||2100A|
|Purchase Price (Rebuilt)||$||$1,800||$3,500||$3,800||$3,900||$2,900||$5,000||$5,500||$7,500|
Alcatel 2033CP Vacuum Pump Exploded View Diagram: