Alcatel 2008AC rotary vane pumps have a pumping speed of 7.0 cfm and a ultimate pressure of 1 x 10-4 Torr. These pumps are designed to withstand corrosive gas and can be used with perfluoropolyester PFPE inert fluids.
The 2008AC vacuum pump is a oil sealed dual stage rotary vane mechanical vacuum pump with a 1/3 hp motor. It is reliable and designed for applications in the chemical industry and any vacuum processes that demand chemical resistance.
Rebuilt or Remanufactured Alcatel 2008AC Vacuum Pumps:
All rebuild prices include disassembly, inspection & cleaning. Replacement of seals, gasket, springs, o-rings & valves. Other parts replaced as required upon approval for an extra charge. Pumps are then tested & painted.
Alcatel 2008AC Vacuum Pump Applications:
- Chemical Vapor Deposition (CVD)
- Low Pressure Chemical Vapor Deposition (LPCVD)
- Ion Implantation
- Molecular Distillation
- Dry Etching
- Vacuum Ovens
- Gas Analyzers
- Leak Detection - Mass Spectrometry
Alcatel 2008AC Vacuum Pump Features:
- A wide range of accessories to match your application needs
- Ability to handle corrosive gas
- Prepared for PFPE Inert Fluid Oils
- Designed for use in chemical industry vacuum processes
Alcatel Vacuum Pump Specifications:
|Vacuum Pump Model||2004A||2008A||2008AC||2012A||2012AC||2020A|
|Purchase Price (Rebuilt)||$||$1000||$1,100||$1,150||$1,300||$1,350||$1,600|
Alcatel 2008AC Vacuum Pump Exploded View Diagram:
Click here to see more Rebuilt Alcatel Vacuum Pumps.